Thursday, September 15, 2016

woobie 4 life

The article I am writing about today is  titled " Why The Woobie Is The Greatest Military Invention Ever Fielded" By Angry Staff Officer. No I do not know the authors real name. It is an entirely serious yet comical article that any veteran will understand. I chose this article because I have had my woobie for 5 years now and I can honestly say that I still use it every single night when I sleep. They say its the most commonly kept item when people get out of the army, I would have to agree. One of the four Es used in the article over and over is entertainment. Like when the author says "No matter what you call it, is it really like a security blanket? The answer is a resounding, Hell yes!". If you don't know about all the uses for this blanket then this article definitely will have educational value for you. Its a pillow, mattress, shelter, and a total lifeline if you are out in the field roughing it. They sell em on amazon for 40 bucks, which is a totally fair price because it will seemingly never ever go bad.






















This is the link to the article. Give it a read.
http://taskandpurpose.com/why-the-woobie-is-the-greatest-military-invention-ever-fielded/

No comments:

Post a Comment